Monday, March 24, 2014

If I was a Rich Girl.....

Hello my dear Fashionistas!!! I hope you all had an amazing weekend with your loved ones.  Today I want to talk to you about the Shoedazzle new Spring Collection GW.  This collection is made in collaboration with Gwen Stefani.  And as you can imagine  if you have been in contact with her other collection L.A.M.B. her style includes modern trends, different patterns, bright colors and bold designs.  I'm totally in love with the quality of the material and way too many of the designs.  Prices are very affordable and shoes are extremely comfortable. The collection not only has shoes, but also bags for your delight.  Here I include some pictures of some of my favorite designs and the link of where to find them.  Enjoy!!
 
 
 
Rino - GW by Gwen Stefani
 



Chiyo
 
 
 
Chiyo - GW by Gwen Stefani
 
 
 
 
 
 

Misaki - GW by Gwen Stefani 

 
 
 
 
 
Happy Styling!!
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY M+K PROJECTS