Friday, July 31, 2015

Post- Sun Essentials

Hi Dolls!
Summer is almost done for a lot of people.  For us here in Puerto Rico Summer is our all year long season.  This summer I've been to the beach a few times more than usual and I mean hey who doesn't like to soak up in the sun, with a refreshing drink and some friends every now and then.  However my very sensitive skin is definitely reminding me why I don't take sun that much.
I want to show you a few little things that have help my skin to stay fresh, healthy and soft even after soaking up the sun.  
Enjoy!


1. Neutrogena Wet Skin Sunscreen Lotion & Spray


For me its very very important to use sunscreens on a daily basis.  Therefore when going to the beach I not only apply sunscreens but I make sure I re-apply it every hour or so.  The sweating and getting wet in the water will make the lotion go way. Also, being at the pool, beach or in humid climates makes applying sunscreen difficult since ordinary sunscreen drips and whitens under wet conditions.  That's why this wet skin spray its so awesome because it is specially formulated to be applied to wet skin, making re-applying way easier.


2. Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Spray Moisturizer


After a great beach day we feel great, love our tan and had a great time with friends.  However the salt or chlorine water and the hot temperatures tend to leave our skin feeling dry and dehydrated.  That's why  in my beach bag I also pack a moisturizer.  Ok i Know, your thinking lotion at the beach? that's just messy.  That's why I use the Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Spray Moisturizer.  Its easy to use, also the aloe in it refresh and replenishes your skin without making it feel sticky. Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Spray Moisturizer  is a continuous spray lotion that contains pure aloe (which is something I always apply post-sun exposure) and micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly to help lock in moisture and heal dry skin. Skin is instantly soft and conditioned.

3. Indulge Soothing Eye Gel


Lets not forget about our eyes.  Always keep in mind that the skin around our eyes is thinner and more delicate than the rest of the skin on our body and face.  This soothing eye gel is really really good, specially when use while cold.  It contains botanical extracts reported to tone, firm and reduce the appearance of puffiness around the sensitive eye area.  Also it calms, cools and refreshes a tired-looking appearance, increases skin moisturization, it can be used as a leave-on gel, its Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy and its Dermatologist-tested and fragrance-free.

4. TimeWise Moisturizer (Normal/Dry)


This light and refreshing moisturizer is part of my daily routine.  I apply it to my face along with the TimeWise Day Solution Sunscreen SPF 35  vitamins before I leave my house and go to the beach.  This two together are amazing on a daily basis, they are quickly absorb and light to the skin., making the sun protection way more out there for my sensitive skin. 

5.  TimeWise Microdermabrasion Set


Lets face it nobody likes a flaky skin specially if its your face!!!  We all hate when our face starts peeling off all that dead and burn skin.  If after a few hours or days in the sun your face starts to peel of a good way to get rid of it at once without waiting what may seem as forever for it to happen on its own its a microdermabrasion kit.  In my case I use the Mary Kay Microdermabrasion kit.  This kit consist of 2 steps.  The first step is an advanced exfoliator using key exfoliating ingredients used by dermatologists to immediately energize skin by effectively removing dead skin cells from inside and around the edges of pores.  While the second step helps hydrate and replenish your skin.  This 2 agents helps your skin get a polished and younger look, while giving you significantly smaller pores. 

Happy Styling & Happy Summer!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY M+K PROJECTS