Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Zimmermann Resort Collection RTW 2015

Hey Fashionistas!!
 
   I’ve literally just stumbled upon on Zimmermann’s latest Resort Ready-to-Wear campaign and I must say, it is on point! I am literally obsessed!!  The detail, style, color pallette, everything is amazing.
 
  Zimmermann, who launched their new resort collection this week in New York, are kind of know for their girly, summery, boho chic kind of look but I must say this collection is a little on the edgy side and I love it.
 
   Here are a few of my favourite looks from the campaign. To see the entire collection visit Zimmermann’s Facebook page.
 
 
zim13 zim12 zim11 zim10 zim9 zim4 zim5 zim6 zim7 zim8 zim3 zim2 zim1
 
 
All images sourced from Zimmermann.
 
 
Happy Styling!  
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY M+K PROJECTS