Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Let's Talk Hair

Hello Again Fashionistas.  So may of use have had one of them "Bad hair days" sometimes even weeks at a time.  I remember a time when my hair was naturally curly and beautiful without much effort.  well those days are gone thanks to heat tools, flat irons, dying and cutting, etcetera, etcetera.  I been trough a LOT with my hair, but I think is fair to say the way it is now its the healthiest its been in a long time.  But it took a lot of time, effort and money to get it to where it is now. 
 
I love deep conditioning treatments.  even though my hair its greasy I try to use one at least once a week, to make sure all the styling wont break or damage my hair in the process.  I also try to cut my ends every 3 months.  I'm currently trying something out in which I go and cut minimal amounts of my ends every 3 weeks.  What this does is that maintains your ends looking healthy which also allows your hair to grow since technically there's nothing stopping it from doing so (aka split ends).
 
Anyways I wanted to share with you guys 2 Hair deep masque that I'm currently using and I'm totally in love with.  Like I said I love this products ad I have try many and this 2 are definitely part of my top 5 products.  They restore damage and dry hair without leaving it sticky or greasy.
 
Alter Ego Garlic Hair Mask Plus Vitamins
 
 
 
I know what your thinking. GARLIC?? That must stink! Well let me tell you it doesn't.  The product its not only amazing for your hair but it also smells good, it has some sort of sweet smell to it.  This hair mask its very good, I found it trough a relative and its one of the best things I have bought in my life.  It nourishes and restores your hair, leaving it silky and smooth without making it feel heavy or greasy.  You will see results from the first time you use, your hair will feel softer and look a lot more shiny. You can use it as a heat treatment and put a heating cap on it, or use it a a normal conditioning masque when you are taking your shower.  Garlic makes your hair stronger and healthier so go ahead and buy it! I bought at $25 from a hair professional salon here at Puerto Rico, however I did saw it on Amazon for at least $16.00
 
Brazilian Blowout 
Acai Deep Conditioning Masque


 
 This product is my second favorite.  It has an amazing smell but not only that it also de-frizzes your hair.  It reduces Frizz, controls your rebel "bad hair day" kind of look, leaves your hair feeling soft and silky and super shiny.  If you don't have the Blowout Treatment you can still use it ( I do) and it is very very good.  In Puerto Rico buying this at a store can be up to $45 a bottle, however I found it on eBay for a lot less I suggest you check it out there if you are interested.
 
Hope this information helps you & Happy Styling!!!
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY M+K PROJECTS