Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Welcome Fashionistas!!!

Hello Fashionistas and welcome to my blog!!!! I’m Sheela a simple girl with a passion for fashion, sports and everything pretty. I’m so happy it’s finally here.  I work with great people that help me achieve the perfect look. Anyways, like I always say, clothes doesn’t make you but instead you make the clothes. I LOVE fashion, and been on top of all the new trends, however all it takes for me to buy something its that I like it and that it looks good.  It doesn’t matter the brand, the designer or the store.  Why? Because I believe you can put amazing stuff together when you use your imagination regardless of how many people like it or not, how much it cost or who design it.  We are each other best muse and we need to take advantage of that.  In this blog you will find a little bit of everything from fashion, make up, season trends, shoes, vlogs, anything and everything, I’m open for suggestions and if you want to see a specific topic PLEASE PLEASE let me know so I can write it or make a video about it.  Enjoy & feel free to leave comments and invite your friends!!! Remember to follow me on Facebook and instagram and of course subscribe to my blog. 

Love you and Happy Styling!!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY M+K PROJECTS