Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Life Made Easy with Simple

Hey Fashionistas!!
Yay!! New skincare products. Okay, not really new. Simple has been out for a while but this is my first time trying them. I got a few of the products a while ago and have been using them ever since in order to be able to give you an accurate review.   After giving them a little more than a month to work some magic, I am finally ready to review them.
First things first…you can grab these products and more at practically all drugstores and at places like Kmart, Marshalls and Walmart. This brand is SO up my alley because for one thing, it’s practically fragrance-free. Also, all of their products omit parabens, sulfates and phthalates. This hypoallergenic line has products for those of all skin types – normal ,oily, dry and combination. The line carries everything from cleaners, moisturizers (with and without SPF), facial scrubs, toners make-up removers and eye creams.  As you may know by now I have normal to dry skin, which is also very sensitive to perfumes and harsh ingredients.  I have to say that these products are nice and gentle to my skin while working their magic on me. 
Let start with the incredible Simple Kind To Skin Micellar Cleansing Water, and boy is it a treat!



So, here’s the basics: the Simple Micellar Cleansing Water contains multi-vitamins and as they say "skin-loving ingredients", that gently cleanses the skin while still removing make-up! It’s a non-rinse cleanser, meaning you can smooth it over your skin using a cotton pad before applying your moisturizer, and it leaves skin feeling clean and hydrated. It also contains triple purified water! I have totally fallen in love with non-rinse cleansers over the past couple of years (another favorite of mine is the Simple Kind To Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion) and I find they make taking off my make up so much quicker and easier.
Like I said I have dry and sensitive skin, and I adored this product from day one. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and smooth, and gorgeously hydrated too. Simple products are designed for sensitive skin and it’s great to know that it won’t upset my skin while helping to give me a little boost!

 I have been totally obsessed with the Micellar Cleansing Water since I started using it, and know it’s going to be one of my ultimate favorite skincare products of 2015. Don’t you love that feeling of finding a Holy Grail product? It just love how much time it saves – I can cleanse my skin and take off my make up in one easy step.
 FOAMING FACIAL CLEANSER ($6.99)



 This cleanser promises to not only refresh and moisturize the skin, but it also promises to get rid of remaining traces of make-up. It has such a nice fresh scent and I think that’s due to the chamomile. The glycerin in it helps with hydration and I love how my skin didn’t feel streaky clean when I used it. It does a darn good job at thoroughly cleansing the skin and yep, I felt like it removed my excess traces of makeup. The price point is a great too and I love that even though it’s a foam, it will last well over a month. Maybe even two months.
PROTECTING LIGHT MOISTURIZER WITH SPF ($11.99)


It’s been forever since I’ve tried a new moisturizer. I looooove this one. It’s just so…simple. No frills, no outrageous promises, it’s just a lightweight facial moisturizer. It’s perfect for the Puerto Rico hot and humid weather and I appreciate not smelling the SPF that’s dumped in it. It isn’t greasy and is a great follow-u to the facial cleanser.
RADIANCE CLEANSING FACIAL WIPES ($5.49 FOR 25 WIPES)



 Too lazy to splash some water on your face each night? Um yeah…me too. Which is why I LOVE facial wipes. They aren’t exactly eco-friendly but they work beautifully in a pinch. I currently have these stashed in my travel bag because I’m finding it great for cleaning my face and neck while on the go. I think these are best suited for those with extremely dry skin because they left a bit of a film behind. It wasn’t unpleasant but it may drive those with oiler skin crazy.
EYE MAKE-UP REMOVER PADS ($5.49 FOR 30 WIPES)


 Aren’t this cute? I have to say I bought them expecting a little bit more.  They promise to remove waterproof mascara but nope, my waterproof mascara was holding on tightly and wasn’t easily removed by the pad. *sigh* I’d rather stick with my regular eye makeup remover and use the facial wipes for all over cleanup.
OVERALL: I have to say I’m a huge fan of this brand. It doesn’t matter if your skin is sensitive or not, this line has something that will work for you.  The fact that is a very affordable and easy to find line is a great Pro when you look at it. There is a definite need for a line like this on the drugstore level. I am loving me some Simple and my skin is very grateful I made the change.
Have you tried any of their products?  If so, Let me know what you think about them?

Happy Styling Dolls!!

post signature
 Disclosure: "I am working in collaboration with Simple Skin Care Line, however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own. " 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY M+K PROJECTS