Saturday, April 25, 2015

My April Favorites

Hey dolls! 

So today I wanna talk to you about my monthly favorites, from skincare to makeup and even music. If you wanna find out which items made my april favorites list, please keep reading! 


1. Simple kind to skin Micellar Cleansing Water.


Like I said in a previous post this is a non-rinse cleanser, meaning you can smooth it over your skin using a cotton pad before applying your moisturizer, and it leaves skin feeling clean and hydrated. I find they make taking off my make up so much quicker and easier. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and smooth, and hydrated. Perfect for those lazy days and late nights.

2. Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover


The skin around your eye area is very sensitive, the more reason to use products that remove makeup but still are gentle to this very delicate skin.  I love this one because it works perfectly and it doesnt matter if you are using waterproof mascara it will take it off.  Also a little goes a long way with this product.

3. Rimmel London Provocalips Lip Colour


I dont have enough good things to say about this. I bough one, fell in love with them and had to go back and get them all! This lip colors are easy to use, the color pay off is amazing, and they last up to 16 hours in your lips.  They dry matte but if you want some shine it also comes with a glossy applicator.  

4. Loreal Infallible Pro Matte 24hr Foundation. 



WOW thats how I can describe this product.  I tend to mostly use BB creams BUT this foundation is AMAAZING! Im literally in LOVE with it. Easy to work with, soft and light texture which is amazing for this hot and humid Island weather we have.  As far as coverage it says is Medium Coverage, but for me I feel like it has way more coverage than that, also you can always layered up until you get the desire coverage.  I must add, it does says it last up to 24hrs, I cant confirm that but I can say I did wore for around 16hrs and it was still looking Fab!! I recommend this product to everyone out there.

5. Mary Kay Eyeliner


This eyeliner is easy to work with, the color is very intense, it glides on easily and the best part is that it is a smudge free eyeliner! This thing will stick to your eye and skin until you take it out and it wont run trought your face during the day. It also come in many different colors and shades! 



6. Satin lips Lip Mask



If you know me, you know I love my red lipsticks and bold colors specially if they are in a matte formula. Now, if you are like that too, you also know the only way a matte lipstick will look good is if your lips are exfoliated and smooth. This Satin Lips set is a 2 part Treatment, first you apply the mask to exfoliate your lips getting rid of all the dead skin and after that you apply the lip balm to moisturize and hidrated your lips leaving them soft and nice. You'll love and it also has a very affordable price of $18. 

7. Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick



This lipstick was a gift and I kust say I didnt love it at first because it wasnt matte, however, I used I gave it a second chance and after the second use it was everyday my go to lipstick. The color I have is in Honeysuckle and its a neutral very skin like pink shade but what I LOVE about it is that it has a gold undertone that makes you glow and makes, in my opinion, any skin color look awesome, specially those tones that have a tan to it.

 

8. Candy perfume by PRADA


This one was also a sample gift, however I loved it so much I went and bought the full size bottle. This fragance has a very subtle smell to it, but at the same time is very fresh and floral making you feel clean and feminine! Since I wear it I get questions on what perfume I'm wearing basically every day! 

9. Wet n Wild Max Volume Plus Mascara


I bought this mascara a little over a month ago at one of this pharmacy trips when you swear you are only buying 1 thing, yeah that never happends! I believe that for the price is a very good product, it does give you great lenght and volume to your lashes, I love the wand which is easy to work with and its not clumpsy at all. Also like I said it has a very affordable price to it, I believe its around $3-$5. I believe Ive been using this every single day since I bought it.

10. Thinking out loud - Ed Sheeran

I know is not the newest song BUT i,ve been OBSESSED with it! I listen to it at least once every single day! Don't even know what I like the most the video, the song or all of the above......I know..... 💛

11. Bitch better have my money!-Rihana 

12. Sugar - Maroon 5

13. Earned It - The Weeknd

14. Love me like you do - Ellie Goulding

Happy Styling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY M+K PROJECTS