Thursday, May 15, 2014

Having a moment: Smashbox Full Exposure Palette

 
 
Hey Fashionistas!!
 
I been receiving a lot of messages and questions about Make-up lately.  Brands, eyeshadows pallets and how to invest on this items.  First I want to say that each brand has a "forté" or something that set them apart from any other brand.  It can be their brushes, their setting powders, maybe their pigments or eye shadows, so keep this in mind when buying a product.  However, I'm the type of girl that if I like a product and it turns out to be good I will buy it regardless of the brand, whether is high end or a drugstore brand.  For me quality comes first and I like to spend my money on products that will do what they promise, that will work with my skin and complexion and not necessarily make me a specific "brand junkie".  With this said, I want to take the opportunity to talk to you about a product I been having a moment with and loving for quite some time now and it is the
Smashbox Full Exposure Palette.
 
 

 

 
 
With this palette is all about shape! Why does shape matter? Just like you dress to flatter your specific body shape, makeup can be applied to enhance the shape of your eyes for your most gorgeous look. What I like about this particular product, is the fact that it contains 14 universally flattering shades, perfect for creating anything from a simple daytime to dramatic night time looks.   I found that the colors are highly pigmented, long-wearing, easily blendable and feel great on. The double-ended brush included with the palette, is my other personal favorite! The fluffy side is absolutely perfect for blending matte shades, and the flat side is great for laying down shimmer shades.  Not to mention the flat side has both natural and fiber hairs depending on your preference. Finally, like I said before with this palette is all about shape, the palette comes with an eye shape get-the-look insert, which not only helps to identify your eye shape but also gives detailed instructions, tips and tricks how to enhance the particular shape of your eyes. The palette includes 3 different looks (day, night and defined) for each of the main 6 eye shapes. If you are just getting started with eyeshadows, the insert will be a useful tool for building technique. The box also came with a sample of the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara, which I must admit at first sight I didn't quite love, but I have learn to love that big brush and currently use it almost on a daily basis.
 
 
 


 

 
 
Let me know which is your favorite Palette at the time, if you have use this one and what are your thoughts on it.  Enjoy!
 
Happy Styling!!
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY M+K PROJECTS