Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Secret Ingredient....

Hey Fashionistas!!!  So today's post is about a "Secret Ingredient".  It's something you have use, eat, smell, seen, and probably even use as one of the things I will mention in a few.  But for the benefit of those who haven't I decided to share this awesome product with you guys.  What am I talking about?? Coconut Oil. 
 
Coconut has amazing properties, its good for skin care, hair treatment, dieting, you name it.  Coconut is highly nutritious and rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals. It is classified as a "functional food" because it provides many health benefits beyond its nutritional content. Coconut oil is of special interest because it possesses healing properties far beyond that of any other dietary oil and is extensively used in traditional medicine among Asian and Pacific populations. Pacific Islanders consider coconut oil to be the cure for all illness.
 
I never would have guessed all the things I would use this versatile oil for! Let me share a few of my favorites (in no particular order), but first I have to say, don’t diss it till you try it. Some of the things may sound weird, but “try it and you may, try it and you may I say.”

#1 Lotion

I have use coconut oil instead of lotion. It hydrates perfectly and it has a slight coconut scent.

#2 Hair Fly Aways be gone

Just a very small amount tames the wild flyers.

#3 Make-up remover

Doesn’t sting your eyes and is all natural.

#4 Diaper Rash

Spread a little on, it helps for minor diaper rash.

#5 Eating

You can eat if raw or even substitute coconut oil for oil and butter in so many recipes with WONDERFUL results.
 
#6 Hair Treatment
 
Like mention in a previous post Coconut oil is a great source of vitamin for your HAIR! YES for your hair, if you want more information about it check out this post.
 
 
Share with me you tips and tricks on how to use coconut oil as part of your beauty routine.
 
Happy Styling!!!
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY M+K PROJECTS